Each community we manage is assigned an Association Manager who is supported by the following groups within our organization:
- Maintenance Coordinator – Maintain vendor database, inspect community, obtain proposals, respond to maintenance related calls and coordinate insurance claims.
- Administrative Assistant – Answer incoming calls, process requests for architectural approval, coordinate annual meetings, send violation notices and assist with mailings.
- Accounts Receivable – Process receipts and homeowner payments, respond to calls regarding billings, administer late fee policies and send past due statements.
- Accounts Payable – Process invoices for payment.
- Senior Management – Provide leadership, support and supervision.
- Other Association Managers – Share experiences and assist when primary manager is away from the office.
- Collections – Engage attorney for collection of delinquent accounts, respond to collection related calls, administer and monitor payment plans, bankruptcies, and foreclosures.
- Property Transfer – Respond to real estate closings, maintain and update homeowner database and information and send assessment billings to all homeowner, builders or developers.
- Special Projects – Assist with unique mailings, billings, bulletins, amendments, auditing, special assessments, team building, new customers and problem solving.
- Accounting– Process journal entries, reconcile bank statements, banking relations and produce, review, and distribute financial statements.
- Receptionist – Greets visitors and callers.
- Outside Counsel and Assistance – Industry professionals and advisors outside of our office are routinely called upon to assist with continuing education, training and problem solving.