LIST OF SERVICES
The following information outlines some of the daily activities included in our standard management agreement:
ENFORCEMENT OF RESTRICTIONS
- Welcome each new homeowner reminding them of restrictions and offer copies of their community documents.
- Maintain permanent file of each Lot for all correspondence with homeowners.
- Periodically inspect community for violations.
- Send written notice of violation to the homeowners.
- Coordinate hearings before the Board of Directors.
- Administer fines and action to enforce restrictive covenants.
- Assist the Board of Directors with understanding the governing documents for their community.
- Prepare annual budget including long term reserve planning.
- Review invoices and process all payments for utilities and vendor services.
- Provide a detailed monthly statement of finances with list of delinquent homeowners to the Board of Directors.
- Send notice of assessment to each homeowner and collect payments for deposit.
- Send monthly past due notices to each delinquent homeowner.
- Send delinquent letter to homeowner of intent to lien based on the Board of Director’s predetermined timeframe.
- Coordinate filing of liens with association’s attorney.
- Coordinate foreclosure of lien at the Board of Director’s direction.
- Administer and monitor bankruptcy collections and lender foreclosures.
- Coordinate filing of tax return with third party accountant.
- Coordinate year end audit or review at the Board of Director’s direction.
MAINTENANCE OF COMMUNITY ASSETS
- Maintain extensive approved vendor database of contractors with proven track record.
- Periodically inspect community for performance and supervision of contractors.
- Respond to homeowner calls for maintenance needs in a timely fashion.
- Inspect community assets for maintenance necessities and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Solicit multiple bids for contracts and large renovation or repair projects for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Research and document future expense projections for asset reserve planning.
- Assist the Board of Directors in processing all insurance claims of the common areas.
- Provide 24 hour emergency answering service.
- Answer each call Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm by the receptionist or staff.
- Maintain permanent files of the association which include meeting minutes, tax returns, financial data and contracts.
- Provide website enabling homeowners to pay dues online, view and download community documents, request maintenance service and report a violation at https://www.hawthornemgmt.com/.
- Attend and assist with board meetings.
- Attend and provide assistance with coordinating the annual meeting of the membership.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don’t have Adobe Reader already, you can download it here