Each community we manage is assigned an AssociationManager who is supported
by the following groups within ourorganization:
- Maintenance Coordinator
– Maintain vendor database, inspect community, obtain proposals, respond
to maintenance related calls and coordinate insurance claims.
- Administrative Assistant
– Answer incoming calls, process requests for architectural approval,
coordinate annual meetings, send violation notices and assist with
- Accounts Receivable – Process receipts
and homeowner payments, respond to calls regarding billings, administer
late fee policies and send past due statements.
- Accounts Payable – Process invoices for payment.
- Senior Management – Provide leadership, support and supervision.
- Other Association Managers – Share experiences and assist when primary manager is away from the office.
- Collections – Engage attorney
for collection of delinquent accounts, respond to collection related
calls, administer and monitor payment plans, bankruptcies, and
- Property Transfer – Respond to real
estate closings, maintain and update homeowner database and information
and send assessment billings to all homeowner, builders or developers.
- Special Projects – Assist with
unique mailings, billings, bulletins, amendments, auditing, special
assessments, team building, new customers and problem solving.
- Accounting– Process journal
entries, reconcile bank statements, banking relations and produce, review,
and distribute financial statements.
- Receptionist – Greets visitors and callers.
- Outside Counsel and Assistance
– Industry professionals and advisors outside of our office are routinely
called upon to assist with continuing education, training and problem