Online Services Ordering Information
Go Directly to Order Page
You will be able to find everything you will need in order to process the sale or refinance of a home. Below, you can find instructions and information regarding to the specific help you are requesting.
If you are a First Time user, you will need to Sign Up by clicking the "Not a Registered User" link from the main page. It can be found at the bottom of the page, under the login section.
Once you have registered, use your login and password to access the site.
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THE DOCUMENTS ARE DELIVERED.
- Disclosure/Resale Report:FEE: $125.00 (a.k.a. Paid Assessment Letter or Closing Letter) This Report is usually ordered by the attorney for the seller of a home in the association. It contains information about the association and copies of important documents such as the declaration, bylaws and so forth. This Report is date stamped and time stamped. The information in the Disclosure/Resale Report is valid for thirty (30) days from the delivery date. If the Report is more than ninety one (91) days old, then the information is invalid and a new Report must be ordered.
Note: Orders will not be processed without an anticipated closing date.
- Update Report:FEE $50.00 This report is used to get current information (balance, etc.) for closings that occur after the Disclosure/Resale Report has been issued. Documents, etc., will not be provided unless that information has changed. An Update Report can only be ordered if a Disclosure/Resale Report has already been ordered for the home within the past 90 days.
- Lender Report:FEE $125.00 (a.k.a. Condo/PUD Questionnaire) This Report is used by a lender as underwriting information in making a mortgage for a home in an association. This Report also contains important association documents. This Report is date stamped and time stamped. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery.
- Assessment/Covenant Certificate Report:FEE $60.00(a.k.a. Refinance Letter) This Report is provided at the request of a lender for a current owner in the association who wishes to refinance their home. This Report is date stamped and time stamped. No association documents (governing documents, budget, minutes, etc.) are included with this report. If these documents are required, please order either the Disclosure or Lender Report.
- Community Documents:FEE $35.00 These documents include The Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Declaration and other important community information.
How to Order
If you are an Attorneys office you may make payment by escrow option. All orders for Lender documents must be paid in advance by credit card and a convenience fee will apply. We accept MasterCard, Visa and debit cards bearing the VISA logo.
Accordingly, on February 1, 2010, a convenience fee for online credit card payments will be added to Reports as follows:
* For Reports with a fee of up to $100.00, a convenience fee of $6.00 will be charged.
* For Reports with a fee of between $100.01 and $150.00, a convenience fee of $7.00 will be charged.
* For Reports with a fee in excess of $150.01, convenience fee of $8.00 will be charged.
This convenience fee will appear as a separate charge.
- No refunds will be made after the documents are delivered.
- You will need to know the exact street address of the home, including unit number, if applicable.
- Your order will be delivered as an email containing a button that is used to download a zip file containing the documents. Make sure you have any type of spam blocker switched off in order for the documents to be delivered.
- Rush delivery is available for an additional charge.
- Click HERE to go to the document ordering page, register as a user, and follow the steps shown.